I know I am not the only one who revers rice. That fact that you are reading this, you do too. Whatever rice recipes are used or form the rice dish is served, I find my self heartily devouring the last grain on the plate. And don’t worry, we are not alone. There is a massive cult of rice lovers. The ones who have come up with these praises; “Rice is Vitality”; “Rice is Vigor”; “The means of the fulfilment of life.” Indeed for us humankind, no other grain can ever hope to achieve the tightly woven relationship rice has made in our social, religious, and cultural fabric. Tired of your current rice recipes and wondering which next recipes you should try? We have 6 rice recipes that will help you prepare the next mouth-watering rice meal that you will heartily enjoy. Try them out and choose your next favourite. With these six rice recipes, you will enjoy your rice in every meal you will be making. Perhaps you could even cook using your rice cooker.
Make A Delicious Meal With These Rice Recipes.
You can either prepare these in your available cooking pan or use your rice cooker for some.
1. FRIED RICE RECIPE
Making perfect fried rice is not a hard deal as you just need a few minutes and a few steps. Come, let’s enjoy the journey together with this fried rice recipe below.
- 3 tbsp. Cooking oil. Any of your favourite cooking oil.
- 3 eggs.
- 2 pieces of small carrots. Alternatively, 1 big one is enough
- 2 onions,
- Ready cooked rice (best when frozen)
- Cooked peas.
- Place the cooking pan on a cooktop, and heat it at high temperature.
- Pour a 1 tablespoon of cooking oil onto the pan.
- Beat the 3 eggs, add salt and onions into the beaten eggs and mix the mixture well. Pour the mixture onto the pan. Fry your eggs well until when ready. Remove the eggs from the cooking pan and place them aside.
- Heat the cooking pan again at a higher temperature and add two tablespoons of cooking oil, carrots and onions cook for at least 2 minutes. Add garlic and ginger and stir well.
- Add the cooked rice (best when frozen), prepared eggs and peas to the pan and stir for some time, add any sauce if you have and cook for two minutes, add some seasoning to the meal as it adds a pleasant smell.
2. CHICKEN FRIED RICE RECIPES
The most loved rice recipes. I can testify this to those who always have parties at home or attend. It is rare not to find a dish prepared using chicken with rice recipes. I mean chicken fried rice. Julia Moskin of The Newyork Times has written about chicken with rice recipes as one of the world’s great recipe genres. Want to try it out? Use this recipe below to make and serve a delicious Chicken fried rice dish.
- Prepare the chicken: To a large cooking pan, add two tablespoons of cooking oil(olive oil), chicken breasts and cook on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Before adding the chicken, season it with some salt and green paper. While preparing the chicken, flip all sides of the chicken so that it cooks evenly. The cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of chicken breast pieces. When it is done, remove chicken from the cooking pan and let the oil remain in the pan.
- Scramble the eggs: Scramble the eggs and add them to the cooking pan and cook for approximately 2 minutes. Transfer the fried eggs to a plate.
- Put back the cooking pan and add two tablespoons of sesame oil, peas, carrots, onions, and cook for about 2 minutes until soft. Stir the ingredients, and add garlic. Keep Stirring until ready.
- Push the vegetables to one side of the cooking pan and add the fried eggs and cook while stirring for one minute.
- Add chicken breasts, already cooked rice, soy sauce, and mix evenly. Cook for about 2 minutes for the best results.
3. INSTANT POT RICE
- Rinse your white rice in clean water to remove the residues such as pesticides. With 2 cups of water in the cooking bowl, add the rinsed rice and the cooking oil. Stir gently for the rice to be mixed evenly.
- Lock up the lid and press the button to start the cooking process. When ready, let the rice rest for 5 minutes for the steam to go down.
- Get up your rice and start serving.
4. MUSHROOM RICE RECIPE
Is it the few steps that one goes through to make this rice recipe that makes the mushroom rice delicious, or is it naturally just tasty? Let’s discover together as we go through the journey.
2cups long-grain rice (uncooked)
2 cups of sliced mushrooms
3 tablespoons cooking oil
Grated fresh ginger,
1/2cup soy sauce
1. Have the cooking pot onto your cooktop.
Add two tablespoons of cooking oil and heat for about 2 minutes. Add the two cups of the mushroom to the cooking pan, stir and cover to cook for 5 minutes. When ready, remove the contents and place them in a dish.
- Add one tablespoon of cooking oil into the pan, and add the rice, followed by the 2 cups of water—Cook for 5minutes.
- Drain the cooked rice (You can use a rice washing bowl/strainer), add the mushroom, frozen peas, ginger, red pepper, and a little sesame oil if you have. Stir and waits for 2 minutes. After, let the dish rest to remove the excess steam. Serve and enjoy the dish.
5. COCONUT RICE
Coconut rice is a flavourful rice recipe that is prepared using freshly grated coconut or coconut milk, rice, and other spices. This is the mostly made dish during festivals in South India. The dish has a pleasant aroma just like that of coconut for those who have enjoyed coconut can agree now let’s enjoy the rice.
1 cup of coconut milk
1 cup of rice (of any type)
2 cups of water
2 tablespoon of salt.
- In a large pot, placed on the cooktop with medium heat, add rice, water, coconut milk, and salt. Cook the mixture as you reduce the heat for about 15 minutes until the rice is ready
- When available, switch of the flame and let the dish rest for about 10 minutes. It is then ready to serve.
6. SUSHI RICE RECIPE
The first time I tested Sushi rice forced me to learn how it is prepared, since then have liked them more, but to have the best meal of this will highly depend on the quality of rice you choose. Let’s follow the steps to have the best dish.
3cups of sushi rice ( should be sushi rice) – Buy on Amazon
3cups of water
½ cups of Japanese rice vinegar
2table spoons of sugar
1 tablespoon salt.
Rinse your sushi rice in a rice washer, but to have it clean, first place it in a bowl and cover it for some 5 minutes and then rinse it. You can rice for like three times until the water that runs from the rice is clear.
Pour your rice in the bowl of the rice cooker; add 3 cups of water and cover to boil until ready this can take about 15 minutes.
As you boil your rice, in a small saucepan, prepare the vinegar mixture with sugar and salt over medium heat if you have a micro oven, it works perfectly. When the sugar dissolves, your mix is ready. Cool it under room temperature.
When your rice is ready, pour it into a big bowl or a cookie sheet, pour your vinegar mixture over rice and mix in a cutting motion. Now fold well to combine the rice evenly with the mixture. Allow it to cool and make sushi
Let us have a chat for any results you got on following the steps otherwise have a delicious dish.